iOS Developer (d/f/m)
- Art Weitere Berufe
- Berufserfahrung Mit Berufserfahrung
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
This is a great opportunity to shape a new, innovative product, and we are looking for you as an iOS Engineer (f/m/d).
- Contribute, build, iterate and manage our global mobile iOS application.
- Ensure that code is follows the latest design standards and good practices.
- Push forward our testing strategy including unit and UI tests.
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end, Android and product team members to continuously improve the global iOS app. Keep legacy in check while being pragmatic about solutions.
- Research and prototype new solutions to difficult problems. Provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development
- Passion for iOS development, beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Proven experience with the iOS platform
- Good programming skills in Swift and deep knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Understanding of design patterns and layered architectures. Experience in unit testing and UI testing. Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift/Combine) and SwiftUI is a plus.
- Backend (Kotlin) or Frontend (React) experience is a big plus to have an impact beyond your core scope and is a fostered opportunity to grow.
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery, and continuous deployment.
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience for the users. Independently and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Apply here or go to: https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/job/dreilinden/ios-developer-d-f-m/25370/13148502240
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
eBay Kleinanzeigen GmbH
HRB Nr.: 18681 P, Amtsgericht Potsdam
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer nach § 27a UStG: DE238250605
Geschäftsführer: Paul Heimann, Nina Krüger, Rami Bader
Online-Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS-Plattform) bereit.
Sie erreichen diese unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Wir sind nicht bereit oder verpflichtet, an Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle teilzunehmen (§ 36 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 VSBG).